Scopus is an abstract and citation database of peer-review literature, including books, conference proceedings and journals, covering the following fields of research: science, technology, medicine, social sciences, and arts and humanities. We have been subscribing to it for a year on 1st April and it seems that increasing numbers of you are accessing it! We’ve just had our latest statistics through and record views went from 538 last April to 15,673 in January 2018.
If you’ve not had a chance to use Scopus yet, why not give it a go.
You can use it to:
- Find peer reviewed literature on a range of subjects
- Look at the abstract and references for each article
- Export search results to Ref Works or your chosen reference management system
- View who is citing and talking about articles on social media
- View the performance data/ metrics on the journals listed
- Look at what UWE Bristol researchers are publishing
- Sign up for alerts to follow particular authors or searches.
If you would like more information on this resource, please contact the library research team
Image from Gratisography